Yeti LodgeYeti Lodge Booking Conditions //
- A website acknowledgement of your booking is not a confirmation, you will recive a seperate confirmation of you booking within 24 hours.
- A non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total cost is required with a completed Booking Form.
- If you book your transfers with Yeti Lodge you are responsible for checking the flight details on the transfer confirmation will send you and if there is a mistake, give adequate notice to amend the details.
- Security Charge and Extra cleaning costs. Providing there is no damage and that you leave the chalets/apartment(s) in a clean and tidy state, there will be no charge. There is a linen charge of 10 Euros per person which is taken at the time of booking. You should also be aware that there is a €30 replacement charge for any lost keys.
- A local tourist tax of 1 Euro per adult per night is payable by all guests staying in the Chamonix Valley. This entitles you to a Chamonix Guest Card which makes you a privileged visitor to the Chamonix Valley, allowing you to take advantage of numerous offers and reductions to many different services. The tax will be collected by our representative on your arrival and we will arrange your guest passes.
- The balance of the payment is due not less than 8 weeks prior to the start of Hire Period.
- In the event of cancellation, charges are as follows:
More than 8 weeks prior to booked date: Deposit only
Less than 8 weeks prior to booked date: 100%
- No Refunds will be given for Catering Services not used unless cancelled a minimum of two weeks prior to your arrival.
- Bookings are accepted on a first come first served basis.
- If, for forces beyond our control, we are unable to accommodate you at yeti Lodge, we will try to accommodate you in a hotel of a similar standard in Argentiere or offer you a complete refund. We cannot be help responsible for any costs incured for travel to and Yeti Lodge or any other associated costs or expenses should you choose a refund.
- Holiday Insurance including cancellation cover is strongly advised.
- The Hirer must be over 21 years of age.
- The Apartment is let for holiday purposes only.
- The number of persons using the Apartment (s) must not exceed that stated on the Booking Form at any time.
- In consideration of others, noise levels must be kept to a minimum at all times.
- Clients must comply with fire and hot tub safety rules. * note there is a nominal extra charge for real fires which, for safety reasons, have to be supervised by the Yeti Lodge staff.
- The Hirer shall pay for all damages, losses and breakages incurred during the Hire Period.
- Yeti Lodge do not accept any responsibility for any accident, damage or loss to the person or property of the Hirer or the Hirer's party during the Hire Period.
- There is outside parking available for a maximum of two cars per chalet/apartment and we may ask for extra cars to be parked on the Grands Montets carpark.
- Cars are parked entirely at the owners risk, Yeti Lodge do not accept any responsibility for any accident, damage to the vehicles parked at our chalets.
- The Apartment (s) will be available for occupation from 1600 pm on the first day of the Hire Period.
- The Apartment (s) must be vacated by 0900 am on the last day of the Hire Period. However, bags may be left at the Chalet and communal showers are available if you require them.
- Self-Catered Bookings: All of our Chalets & Apartments are fully equipped for self-catering with cooker, hob, microwave and a comprehensive range of utensils. We provide tea, coffee and milk for arrival and one toilet roll per bathroom. Cleaning materials and dishwasher tablets are provided.